What is the Ward 3 Residents’ Association?
Established in October 2010 and launched in January 2011, the Ward 3 Residents’ Association is a non-profit, volunteer group dedicated to helping and improving opportunities, and the quality-of-life of Ward 3 residents.
The Association was founded based on observations that Ward 3 needed
- Full Neighbourhood and Ward representation
- To fully realize the great potential and great opportunities present in Ward 3
- 3F Events - Fun, Family Oriented & FREE Events that leverage Ward 3 assets
The Association is committed to;
- Creating, promoting and maintaining safe, clean and healthy neighbourhoods
- Representing and advocating on behalf of Ward 3 residents
- Interacting with city staff and municipal government as required
- Providing assistance and guidance to Ward 3 residents
Where is the Ward 3 Residents’ Association located?
- Ward 3, Hamilton, Ontario Canada
Why was the Ward 3 Residents’ Assocation founded?
- Because Ward 3 residents deserve a clear, strong and strategic voice.